Still pissed that the
FROM THE SADDLE (official team news)
- Dallas Clark should be back in the saddle this weekend, but Pat Angerer is still limited.
- Baltimore's defense is really, really good. What a surprise.
GREEN APPLES AND ROAD APPLES (media analysis)
- In case you hadn't heard (/sarcasm), Kravitz still wants the Colts to dump a Man-ning and test their Luck.
- Whenever the Colts visit their former home of Baltimore, it's remains a touchy subject for many fans.
- The Colts don't like to blitz. But when they do, it doesn't bode well for the defense.
- Jason Cole believes that Archie Manning's now infamous "they can't co-exist" remarks hurt Peyton Manning and the Colts.
- Chris Burke of SI.com writes that the Colts are "stuck in Peyton purgatory" and should move forward with a Manning-free future.
APPLE PIE (SB Nation goodies)
- With Heisman Saturday upon us, SB Nation has provided an awards round-up.
Oh, so you want to run Peyton Manning out of town, huh? Yeaaaah... Not a good idea.
Why, you ask?
This is why. You just don't f#@k with Peyton Manning...
Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you, Exhibit A: