Jeff Saturday is a man's man... ... Peyton likes Indianapolis... and the Colts are "kidding themselves"...
FROM THE SADDLE (official team news)
- An ode to the the man, the myth, the blogger hatin' legend -- Jeff Saturday.
- New GM Ryan Grigson has kept in touch with his college roots.
GREEN APPLES AND ROAD APPLES (media analysis)
- Ryan Grigson has faced challenges before. What about 2-14 challenges?
- If Caldwell is to actually be retained, Jim Irsay and the Colts "are kidding themselves."
- "It would be fun," Eli Manning said regarding the possibility of Peyton Manning joining the Jets.
- The Colts abrupt fall from grace: In pictures and headlines.
- Mike Chappell tells Colts fans about a "feeling" that they likely didn't want to hear.
- "Peyton kind of likes his Indy roots," says Archie Manning. No kiddin', Arch?!
- Vikings are interested in Colts secondary coach, Alan Williams, according to Jason La Canfora.
- Adam Schefter talks about Peyton Manning's future. Yeah...
APPLE PIE (SB Nation goodies)
(AP Photo/AJ Mast)
We could be seeing a lot more of this face. *slams head on table*