A new era it is... Colts may be cursed... and this really could be the end for Peyton Manning as a Colt...
FROM THE SADDLE (official team news)
GREEN APPLES AND ROAD APPLES (media analysis)
- "Who was Jim Caldwell?" Bob Kravitz gives his take on a man that was possibly misunderstood.
- I'd like to wish Mike Murphy the best in his retirement. Future prowess aside, it truly is sad to see so many familiar faces leaving this team.
- The man who molded the great Dwight Freeney and Robert Mathis has also been shown the door.
- Anthony Castonzo is a "Zumba King" and Pat Angerer is recovering from a knee surgery.
- Rob Lowe (the guy from Tommy Boy...) shook up the sports world on Wednesday. Here are some great reactions to Lowe's now infamous tweet.
- Jim Irsay lampooned Lowe's tweet while paying homage to the great Linda Lovelace. Classic.
- Are the Colts cursed? It looks like the Saints and their voodoo wizards really did a number on us.
- The legendary Jeff Saturday, who is pondering retirement himself, gives his reaction to the firing of Jim Caldwell.
- Did the firing of Caldwell pave the way for Peyton Manning's departure from Indianapolis?
APPLE PIE (SB Nation goodies)
- A little Q&A with Justin Blackmon, who would like to play with Peyton Manning.
- 2012 Mock Draft: Everything after Andrew Luck is a mystery.
(AP Photo/Mike Groll)
It's sad that it couldn't have ended better for such a classy guy.
Best of luck, coach Caldwell.