Chuck Pagano is the main man in blue... Is the Peyton Manning divorce inevitable?... Chuck likes to run... and Bill Polian still loves #18...
FROM THE SADDLE (official team news)
- Colts.com takes a look at the accomplishments of Tony Dungy and Jim Caldwell.
Welcome aboard, Coach Pagano! Go Colts!
GREEN APPLES AND ROAD APPLES (media analysis)
- Phil B. believes the writing is on the wall regarding Peyton Manning and Indy's future.
- Ravens defensive players give their take on Chuck Pagano's departure. T-Sizzle always delivers.
- Colts Authority takes the Pagano hiring with a grain of salt.
- Analysis of Manning's latest interview from around the media globe.
- Bob Kravitz believes Manning "sounded like a man at peace" in his new interview.
- If you live under a rock or something, here's Peyton's interview heard 'round the world.
- NFL has officially taken over the Luke and its facilities.
- Chuck Pagano to Jim Irsay: "Let's hunt."
- "Oh, Chuck likes to run." Something tells me he will stray away from this philosophy in 2012.
- Peyton Manning and Dwight Freeney made the cut for ESPN's Any Era team.
- Bill Polian on Peyton Manning: "He's the ultimate team player."
APPLE PIE (SB Nation goodies)
- SB Nation latest mock draft: Andrew Luck remains #1 and the Browns will trade up for RG3 at #2.
"Can I get Peyton's number? Joe doesn't have to know. Shhh..."
Not my first choice, but I think we landed a good one, friends.