Reggie Wayne bleeds blue... ... Bruce Arians loves the 'Shoe... and Peyton Manning is a gifted man...
FROM THE SADDLE (official team news)
- Chuck Pagano discusses his time in Indy so far.
- Tony Dungy talks about the hardships of change and Jim Irsay's legacy in Indy.
GREEN APPLES AND ROAD APPLES (media analysis)
- Bruce Arians: "I'm just excited about being back and being a part of that Horseshoe."
- Jim Irsay spoke to Rich Eisen about the danger of making decisions based on "affection". I'm guessing he regrets calling the Manning decision one of "family", not business.
- From Colts head coaching candidate to executive director of the Akron Zips? So long, Tress.
- Deion Sanders: "Any team would be a good fit for Peyton. He can make Slippery Rock go to the BCS. That's who he is."
- When Peyton hangs up his cleats, he'll always have a job waiting for him on the tube.
- Pat McAfee made Paul Kuharsky's All-AFC South ST squad. Yay!
APPLE PIE (SB Nation goodies)
- The odds favor the Patriots to win the Super Bowl, but "everyone" is picking the Giants.
- Here are your college football recruiting rankings. Go Bucks!