Reggie Wayne bleeds blue... ... Bruce Arians loves the 'Shoe... and Peyton Manning is a gifted man...
FROM THE SADDLE (official team news)
- Chuck Pagano discusses his time in Indy so far.
- Tony Dungy talks about the hardships of change and Jim Irsay's legacy in Indy.
GREEN APPLES AND ROAD APPLES (media analysis)
- Bruce Arians: "I'm just excited about being back and being a part of that Horseshoe."
- Jim Irsay spoke to Rich Eisen about the danger of making decisions based on "affection". I'm guessing he regrets calling the Manning decision one of "family", not business.
- From Colts head coaching candidate to executive director of the Akron Zips? So long, Tress.
- Deion Sanders: "Any team would be a good fit for Peyton. He can make Slippery Rock go to the BCS. That's who he is."
- When Peyton hangs up his cleats, he'll always have a job waiting for him on the tube.
- Pat McAfee made Paul Kuharsky's All-AFC South ST squad. Yay!
APPLE PIE (SB Nation goodies)
- The odds favor the Patriots to win the Super Bowl, but "everyone" is picking the Giants.
- Here are your college football recruiting rankings. Go Bucks!
Now, let us bow our heads and pray:
Dear Lord (or whomever you fancy),
Please grant Eli Manning and the New York Football Giants the strength to defend our town and stadium, from the evil, UGG-wearing Tom Brady. You would not only help kill the wet dreams of "Mrs. Brady" (pictured above, left), but you'd also put a grin the size of Tennessee on Peyton Manning's face, along with every Colts fan in the universe.
C'mon.. You know you like us better. '06 AFC Championship? Week 10 in '09? Heck, you remember.