Andrew Luck could be a Colt on Friday... ... "The Decision" is still hanging in the balance... and Peyton Manning is amazing...
FROM THE SADDLE (official team news)
GREEN APPLES AND ROAD APPLES (media analysis)
- The Colts can officially sign Andrew Luck as early as Friday.
- In an interview with ESPN, RG3 will be using observations from Todd McShay as motivation.
- Pat Angerer played was on the field a lot in 2011.
- The Combine boils down to six drills of physical aptitude.
- Luck is still not planning to throw at the Combine, but is considering doing some other drills.
- Colts Authority pays homage to Manning with five incredible plays.
- Phil B. ponders about why "The Decision" is taking so long.
- Bob Kravitz does his best to cover his tracks in the event Peyton Manning stays with the Colts.
APPLE PIE (SB Nation goodies)
- SB Nation highlights some interesting storylines to watch unfold during the Combine.
- In case you missed it, here is the latest mock draft from Ryan Van Bibber.
It's Combine time, friends! I'll be in town tomorrow night and in coordination with Matty G, we hope to bring you some outstanding coverage of the event.
And in case you didn't catch it on the main page, Matt and I will be having a meet-and-greet a.k.a. drunken football talk via the Sun King Brewery (135 North College Avenue) on Friday at 6pm. If you can find the time to make it out and enjoy a few brewskies, we'd love to have you. If not, head over to Twitter (@mgrex03 and @stewblake22) and follow along with us.
Enjoy the coverage and have a great weekend!