Here is our complete list of the 2012 undrafted free agents that the Colts have reportedly signed. None of these signings have been made "official" by the team, but the news does not wait for press releases by the Colts. Unless these men themselves are lying, or their agents or lying, or their relatives with twitter accounts are lying, they've signed and will be Colts in 2012. Of the group, seven are defensive players, six are offense, and one punter.
The big "name" player in the group is Stanford's Griff Whalen, WR, providing new quarterback Andrew Luck with yet another target from his former school. Coby Fleener, TE also from Stanford, was the Colts second round pick this year.
Note to Andrew Luck: Don't throw to Whalen on Spider 3 Y Banana.
Players without links next to their names confirmed via NE Patriots Draft, an excellent site for covering undrafted players.
- Micah Pellerin CB, Hampton
- Jabin Sambrano, WR, Montana
- Jason Foster, OG, Rhode Island (via his Twitter handle)
- Steven Baker, OT, East Carolina (via his former coach's Twitter page)
- Cameron Chism, CB, Maryland (via KFFL)
- Chris Galippo, LB, USC (via his Twitter handle)
- Hayworth Hick, OG, Iowa (via his Twitter handle)
- Griff Whalen, WR, Stanford (via this lady and Stanford University)
- Kevin Eagan, DE, Endicott (via former teammate Vinny Franco)
- Buddy Jackson, DB, Pittsburgh (via Ignition APG Twitter handle)
- Antonio Fenelus, CB, Wisconsin (via his former coach's Twitter page)
- Matt Merlettim, RB, Ignatious (via Total Ignatious Move)
- Brian Stahovich, P, San Diego State
- James Aiono, DT-DE, Utah (via his agents)
- Chigbo Anunoby, NT, Morehouse College
[UPDATE]: The Colts sent out an email confirming the rookie free agent signings, including one we didn't have listed, NT Chigbo Anunoby from Morehouse College.