The Colts are going back to Anderson... Joseph Addai is a traitor... Andrew Luck can't borrow Jim Irsay's plane... and Dwight Freeney isn't LeBron James...
FROM THE SADDLE (official team news)
- The Colts will be back in Anderson for training camp this year.
- Colts.com gathers Chuck Pagano's thoughts on the recent rookie mini-camp.
GREEN APPLES AND ROAD APPLES (media analysis)
- If you're a fan of Johnny Unitas, then you appreciate this short video from NFL Films.
- Chandler Harnish could be more than just "Mr. Irrelevant".
- The Colts may be rebuilding, but don't tell that to Chuck Pagano.
- The Colts sign Eastern Michigan defensive back Lattarius Thomas
- Joseph Addai is a Patriot. Barf. Traitor.
- Mike Chappell says the Colts shouldn't have let Mr. Addai walk.
- Jim Irsay might want to re-think about letting Andrew Luck borrow his private jet.
- Peyton Manning is still working wonders for the people of Indiana.
- Ex-Colts quarterback Art Schlichter is going to the pen.
- Dwight Freeney isn't going to pull a LeBron on the Colts. He's safe for '12.
APPLE PIE (SB Nation goodies)
- The final destination of the late great Junior Seau's brain is still up in the air.
So long, MCA. As a kid, my brother made sure I knew who he was: