Following the completion of the 2013 NFL Draft, the Indianapolis Colts and 31 other teams began to scramble to sign all the college prospects who didn't get drafted. In many ways, this period is almost as important as the draft itself. One could almost call it an extension of the draft.
For the Colts, the goals was to sign as many rookies as they could target. After selecting seven rookies during the draft, they only had seven roster spots open out of a 90 player maximum.
So, as Matt Grecco noted Saturday night, some of the players listed below won't make it past the Colts Rookie camp on May 9.
Note: This list could change over the next 24 hours. We will update it accordingly.
- Lanear Sampson, WR - Baylor (via @NEPD_Loyko)
- Daxton Swanson, CB - Sam Houston State (via his Twitter @DSwan7)
- Dan Moore, FB - Montana (via @Colts_101)
- Brandon McManus, K - Temple (via @Colts_101)
- C.O. Prime, ILB - Wagner (via his teammate)
- Michael Josifovski, K - Marian (via his Twitter @M_Josifovski) - Invited to Rookie Mini-Camp
- Emmett Cleary, OT - Boston College (via Mike Chappell).
- Nigel Malone, CB - Kansas State (via Dan Kadar)
- Denodus O'Bryant, RB - Lindenwood (via his Twitter @Denodus)
- Sheldon Price, CB - UCLA (via his HS Coach)
- Jamal-Rashad Patterson, WR - Stanford (via his Twitter @JamalRashad_Pat)
- Nick Driskell, S - Mount Union (via his father)
- Rodrick Rumble, WR - Idaho St (via ISU's Twitter)
- Jordan Bright, DL - Indiana St (via his Twitter @IAmMegetron513)
- Jerome Cunningham, TE - Southern Connecticut St (via teammate's Twitter)