Training camp is just a couple of weeks away, and what's a better way to kick off training camp than by hosting a Colts panel?
We will be having a Colts panel at the Indianapolis Colts Grille downtown on Saturday, August 3rd at 7 p.m. ET. The Colts Grille is located at 110 W Washington St. Panelists will include:
- Myself (Stampede Blue Contributor, Colts Featured Columnist for Bleacher Report)
- Derek Schultz (Radio host for 1260 WNDE and groomer of excellent facial hair)
- George Bremer (Colts beat writer for the Herald Bulletin in Anderson)
- John Cimasko (aka Jersey Johnny, host on ESPN 1070 the Fan)
- Nate Dunlevy (My co-host for Colts Central Radio, author of "Blue Blood", contributor for Colts Authority)
Come in and ask us questions about the Colts, training camp, or even just the NFL in general.
We were able to do a panel back in April before the NFL draft, and it was a lot of fun. Josh Wilson was a panelist as well! Unfortunately, he will be on vacation and will not be able to make it.
Feel free to stop by and say hi to me during this event or during training camp. Follow me @T_Brookey on Twitter to find out when I'm going up to Anderson, since I'm not entirely sure when I'll be up there.
Training camp is less than two weeks away!