The Colts returned to the practice field today to begin preparation for their game against the Jacksonville Jaguars this Sunday in Indianapolis, and like always there were a couple of players sitting out of practice. Let's look at the full injury report for the Colts today:
Dwayne Allen, TE (ankle) - did not practice
Trent Richardson, RB (illness) - did not practice
Greg Toler, CB (concussion) - did not practice
Gosder Cherilus, OL (rest) - did not practice
D'Qwell Jackson, ILB (rest) - did not practice
Reggie Wayne, WR (rest) - did not practice
Arthur Jones, DT (ankle) - full practice
A few notes...
- Chuck Pagano today reiterated what he said Monday night on his radio show in that he fully expects Arthur Jones to play against the Jaguars. Jones has played in just three of ten games this year as he's battled an ankle injury, but he was a full participant in practice today and Pagano expects him out there on Sunday.
- Trent Richardson came into the complex this morning with an illness, Pagano said, which is the reason why he didn't practice.
- Greg Toler came in on Monday morning with a headache and he is currently going through the concussion protocol. He is day-to-day, just depending on when he passes the necessary tests.
- Dwayne Allen did not practice today and Chuck Pagano described him as day-to-day. I would not expect him to play this Sunday, however - but we'll see.
- Gosder Cherilus, D'Qwell Jackson, and Reggie Wayne got their customary veteran's rest day today.