CB Jalil Brown
LB Josh McNary
OL Khaled Holmes
OL Jamon Meredith
DL Kelcy Quarles
OLB Erik Walden
DL Arthur Jones
A few notes:
- There really aren't any surprises on this list. We knew on Saturday that Josh McNary (ankle), Erik Walden (quad), and Arthur Jones (ankle) would be out. McNary is a backup linebacker and the team has played without Jones for five games this year - in which Ricky Jean Francois has played very well. Among the three injured inactives, the Colts will definitely miss Walden the most. Tonight, Andy Studebaker starts in place of Walden at outside linebacker opposite of Bjoern Werner. Stude is a good player, so hopefully he'll step in and play well tonight in place of Walden.
- Another week, another inactive list that Khaled Holmes is one. And another week where I'm not surprised at all about it.
- Like Holmes, the other healthy inactives have all appeared on the list before. No surprises.
- Note that Reggie Wayne and Vontae Davis are indeed active, as we knew would happen.
- Another note: LaRon Landry will not play tonight. He's not on the inactive list, but that's because the Colts haven't activated him to the 53-man roster yet following his suspension. That activation (and a corresponding roster move) will come tomorrow.