1. Houston Texans: Khalil Mack - OLB - Buffalo
From what I'm hearing Houston is higher on Mack than Clowney so for now, Mack's the pick.
2. St. Louis Rams: Jake Matthews - OT - Texas A&M
Matthews is the most "NFL Ready" of the OT prospects and Fischer has a long history with the Matthews family.
3. Jacksonville Jaguars: Jadeveon Clowney - DE - South Carolina
Clowney again falls to Jacksonville and Gus Bradley would quickly swipe him up.
4. Cleveland Browns: Sammy Watkins - WR - Clemson
Now most would think QB here, but Cleveland seems to have made it a priority to solidify the WR spot opposite Josh Gordon.
5. Oakland Raiders: Blake Bortles - QB - Central Florida
Bortles still is the top QB taken but ends up in QB needy Oakland.
6. Atlanta Falcons: Greg Robinson - OT - Auburn
Atlanta must solidify the offensive line and Sam Baker isn't the long term answer at LT.
7. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Mike Evans - WR - Texas A&M
I've heard Evans won't fall past this pick so that's where he stays.
8. Minnesota Vikings: Derek Carr - QB - Fresno State
Carr must have a guarantee from some team that he'll be taken in the first round, otherwise his comments the other day are foolish. Minnesota would be a good spot for him to land.
9. Buffalo Bills: Eric Ebron - TE - North Carolina
The Bills need to give E.J. Manuel a weapon to keep pressure off him and C.J. Spiller.
10. Detroit Lions: Ha Ha Clinton-Dix - S - Alabama
Clinton-Dix immediately starts for a porous Detroit secondary.
11. Tennessee Titans: Justin Gilbert - CB - Oklahoma State
Tennessee would love to get a CB to replace Verner.
12. New York Giants: Aaron Donald - DT - Pittsburgh
The Giants need to improve their defensive line and I've heard Donald won't slide past 12.
13. St. Louis Rams: Calvin Pryor - S - Louisville
This seems a little high for Pryor but he's the best coverage safety in this draft.
14. Chicago Bears: Jason Verrett - CB - TCU
Verrett is a perfect CB to come in and begin to replace the aging Bears secondary.
15. Pittsburgh Steelers: Kony Ealy - DE - Mizzou
Pittsburgh needs to shore up their defensive line and Ealy is a versatile DE.
16. Dallas Cowboys: Anthony Barr - OLB - UCLA
Barr can immediately step in for recently departed Demarcus Ware.
17. Baltimore Ravens: Taylor Lewan - OT - Michigan
Lewan falls and the Ravens select the best player available which is also a position of need for them.
18. New York Jets: Zach Martin - OT- Notre Dame
The Jets need some quality youth infusion into their offensive line.
19. Miami Dolphins: Cyrus Kouandjio - OT - Alabama
I hate this pick. However, I've heard the Dolphins are absolutely smitten with Kouandjio and may take him here.
20. Arizona Cardinals: Ryan Shazier - OLB - Ohio State
Shazier gives the Cardinals defense an OLB who can make plays all over the field.
21. Green Bay Packers: C.J. Mosley - ILB - Alabama
This may end up being one of the steals of the draft as Mosley is a fantastic ILB.
22. Philadelphia Eagles: Odell Beckham, Jr. - WR - LSU
The Eagles improve their WR corps by adding Beckham after setting DeSean Jackson free.
23. Kansas City Chiefs: Marqise Lee - WR - USC
Lee would be a perfect fit for Andy Reid to play opposite Dwayne Bowe.
24. Cincinnati Bengals: Dee Ford - DE - Auburn
Cincinnati needs to produce more pass rush from their front four.
25. San Diego Chargers: Louis Nix III - DT - Notre Dame
The Chargers would be elated if Nix were available at 25.
26. Cleveland Browns(via Indianapolis): Johnny Manziel - QB - Texas A&M
How fun would it be to watch Johnny Football squirm in the Green Room if he fell this far?
27. New Orleans Saints: Bradley Roby - CB - Ohio State
Roby gives the Saints a top notch CB to learn from Champ Bailey.
28. Carolina Panthers: Morgan Moses - OT - Virginia
The Panthers desperately need to address the offensive line in the draft.
29. New England Patriots: Teddy Bridgewater - QB - Louisville
Bellichick surprises us all and takes the guy no one thinks they need as Tom Brady's eventual successor.
30. San Francisco 49ers: Brandin Cooks - WR - Oregon State
Harbaugh has said they need to get a third WR and with Michael Crabtree's injury history, Cooks may end up being the second WR.
31. Denver Broncos: Scott Crichton - DE - Oregon State
A pair of Beavers taken right in a row, Crichton gives Denver some added pass rush.
32. Seattle Seahawks: Jace Amaro - TE - Texas Tech
Amaro gives Russell Wilson a quality receiving TE that can also block when needed.
1. Houston: Zach Mettenberger - QB - LSU
Bill O'Brien has said he likes prototypical QBs and Mettenberger fits the bill.
2. Washington: Darqueze Dennard - CB - Michigan State
Dennard gives Washington a quality cover corner.
3. Cleveland: Xavier Su'a-Filo - G - UCLA
Cleveland lands another top prospect with Su'a-Filo who can play immediately.
4. Oakland: Allen Robinson - WR - Penn St.
Robinson is an aggressive WR who would do well in most offenses.
5. Atlanta: Kyle Van Noy - OLB - BYU
Atlanta desperately needs someone to rush the passer.
6. Tampa Bay: Chris Borland - ILB - Wisconsin
Lovie Smith would love to have Borland manning the middle of his defense.
7 Jacksonville: Jimmy Garappolo - QB - Eastern Illinois
Jacksonville missed out on the top five QBs and take Jimmy G.
8. Minnesota: Trent Murphy - DE - Stanford
Murphy is a non-stop, high motor guy, similar to recently departed Jared Allen.
9. Buffalo: Jimmie Ward - S - Northern Illinois
Buffalo needs to fill the massive hole left by Jarius Byrd's departure.
10. Tennessee: Carlos Hyde - RB - Ohio State
Hyde gives the Titans a powerful and versatile back to punish opposing run defenses.
11. New York Giants: Jordan Matthews - WR - Vanderbilt
The Giants have a need at WR and I don't think they're set on Rueben Randle.
12. St. Louis: Cody Latimer - WR - Indiana
Latimer posted impressive numbers and has great game film.
13. Detroit: Kyle Fuller - CB - Virginia Tech
Detroit needs to improve their secondary, even after signing Cassius Vaughn.
14. Pittsburgh: Kelvin Benjamin - WR - Florida State
Benjamin would give Big Ben a big target in the red zone.
15. Dallas: Timmy Jernigan - DT - Florida State
Dallas needs to improve their interior pass rush, well their pass rush in general.
16. Baltimore: Marcus Martin - C - USC
Martin would be the long-term answer at C for the Ravens.
17. New York Jets: Deone Bucannon - S - Washington State
The Jets need a playmaker at the safety spot.
18. Miami: Ra'Shede Hageman - DT - Minnesota
A massive man who can be in the NT rotation for Miami.
19. Chicago: DaQuan Jones - DT - Penn State
Jones is a versatile and high motor defensive lineman.
20. Arizona: Lamarcus Joyner - S - Florida State
Joyner can play the cover safety or line up on the slot WR.
21. Green Bay: Ed Reynolds - S - Stanford
The safety run is on. Reynolds is smart and instinctive on the back end.
22. Philadelphia: Terrence Brooks - S - Florida State
Brooks can easily man the center field role and packs a wallop when he hits.
23. Cincinnati: Joel Bitonio - OT - Nevada
The Bengals need to reinforce their offensive line.
24. San Francisco: Weston Richburg - C - Colorado State
Richburg will sit a year before taking over the starting job.
25. San Diego: Jeremiah Attaochu - OLB - Georgia Tech
Attaochu is a terrific pass rusher and would immediately upgrade that position for the Chargers.
26. New Orleans: Gabe Jackson - G - Mississippi State
Jackson is a talented G that will improve the interior of Drew Brees's line.
27. Indianapolis Colts: Pierre Desir - CB - Lindenwood
What?! No WR?!? I know, everyone is shocked. However, the Colts focus on improving an area of need since the next available interior offensive line and safety prospects would all be significant reaches.
Desir provides NFL caliber size and athleticism. However, he is not a great technical corner. Playing at the lower level, he relied on his athleticism to an extensive degree. He is a fluid athlete, who has a compact back-pedal and an excellent break on the ball. He does need to work on some areas of his game but with proper coaching, could develop into a high quality starting NFL CB.
28. Carolina: David Yankey - G - Stanford
Carolina continues to re-make their offensive line.
29. San Francisco: Marcus Roberson - CB - Florida
Roberson is a quality cover CB who can play in sub-packages immediately.
30. New England: Austin Sefarian-Jenkins - TE - Washington
New England finally lands the TE they need.
31. Denver: Yawin Smallwood - ILB - Conecticutt
Smallwood would be a solid contributor on the Denver defense.
32. Seattle: Davante Adams - WR - Fresno State
Seattle just keeps getting richer. Even after resigning Sydney Rice, the Seahawks add another quality WR to help replace Golden Tate.
1. Houston: Jack Mewhort - OT - Ohio State
Houston needs to upgrade their offensive line.
2. Washington: Shayne Skov - ILB - Stanford
Skov helps alleviate the pain of London Fletcher's retirement.
3. Oakland: Keith McGill - CB - Utah
McGill can come in and play CB for a talent deificient Oakland team.
4. Atlanta: Troy Niklas - TE - Notre Dame
Atlanta needs to replace recently retired Tony Gonzalez.
5. Tampa Bay: Antonio Richardson - OT - Tennessee
Richardson is a big-bodied OT who can play the RT spot immediately.
6. Jacksonville: Travis Swanson - C - Arkansas
After missing out on Mack, the Jaguars draft the best C available.
7. Cleveland: Tre Mason - RB - Auburn
Even after signing Ben Tate, Cleveland should have a quality backup plan. Maybe they'll take back Trent?
8. Minnesota: Dion Bailey - S - USC
Bailey is a quality safety who can hit.
9. Buffalo: Billy Turner - OT - North Dakota State
Buffalo needs a solid offensive lineman to protect their valuable assets.
10. New York Giants: Stephon Tuitt - DE - Notre Dame
Tuitt gives the Giants a versatile DE who can play immediately.
11. St. Louis: Stanley Jean-Baptiste - CB - Nebraska
A big, physical CB who often gets beat when he doesn't get his hands on a WR.
12. Detroit: Demarcus Lawrence - DE - Boise State
This could be a great fit or blow up spectacularly.
13. San Francisco: Chris Smith - DE - Arkansas
Smith will help ease the pain of losing Aldon Smith, if Aldon is out of course.
14. Dallas: Jackson Jeffcoat - DE - Texas
Dallas solidifies their DE position with the hard working Jeffcoat.
15. Baltimore: Ahmad Dixon - S - Baylor
Dixon is the best safety left and Baltimore is in desperate need of one.
16. New York Jets: Jarvis Landry - WR - LSU
Landry's slide ends with the Jets. Do you think he'd maybe want it to continue?
17. Miami: Dakota Dozier - G - Furman
Miami continues to revamp their offensive line.
18. Chicago: Kenny Ladler - S - Vanderbilt
Ladler is a smart versatile player but athletically limited.
19. Cleveland (from Pittsburgh): Antone Exum - CB - Virginia Tech
Exum would be a perfect match across from Joe Haden.
20. Arizona: Bashaud Breeland - CB - Clemson
Arizona snags the best Cb available to help their defense.
21. Green Bay: Dominique Easley - DT - Florida
Easley could go in Round 2 but teams may be scared from his knee surgeries.
22. Philadelphia: Terrence Mitchell - CB - Oregon
Chip Kelly brings in a duck because Ducks Fly Together!
23. Kansas City: Cyril Richardson - G - Baylor
The Chiefs lost both their starting and best back up Gs in free agency.
24. Cincinnati: Will Sutton - DT - Arizona State
Cincinnati has had success with former Sun Devils with potential attitude issues.
25. San Diego: Loucheiz Purifoy - CB - Florida
Purifoy gives the Chargers a quality cover CB.
26. Indianapolis Colts: Telvin Smith - OLB/S - Florida State
What?!? No WR here either?!? I know, I know. There must be something wrong with me.However, Smith is just too versatile to pass up and the Colts need a fast, athletic playmaker.
Telvin Smith ran the fastest 40 time at the OLB position and plays with that same speed. He is a bit small to be an NFL OLB but would make a terrific free safety. He has great anticipation and reads plays out very well. However, he has limited playing experience as a one year full-time starter.
27. New Orleans: Donte Moncrief - WR - Mississippi
New Orleans needs to prepare for life with Marquise Colston.
28. Carolina: Paul Richardson - WR - Colorado
After shoring up the offensive line, the Panthers grab a great WR with Richardson.
29. New England: Josh Mauro - DE - Stanford
I just see Richard Symour 2.0 in Josh Mauro. Not sure why, but I do.
30. San Francisco: Kelcy Quarles - DT - South Carolina
Quarles is a quality starter inside on the defensive line.
31. Denver: Anthony Steen - G - Alabama
A little high for Steen but Denver is in win now mode.
32. Minnesota (from Seattle): Carl Bradford - OLB - Arizona State
Bradford is a fly all over the field kind of OLB.
33. Pittsburgh (compensatory): E.J. Gaines - CB - Mizzou
Gaines gives Pittsburgh a solid CB who can contribute in sub-packages and on special teams.
34. Green Bay (compensatory): Jared Abbrederis - WR - Wisconsin
Green Bay would be elated to have this technically refined Badger coming to catch from Aaron Rodgers.
35. Baltimore (compensatory): Ka'Deem Carey - RB - Arizona
No one knows how this Ray Rice situation will play out and Carey finishes runs with authority.
36. San Francisco (compensatory): Trevor Reilly - OLB - Utah
Reilly will be a solid addition to an already stacked 49er defense.
Visit Truebluefans.org to see the previous editions and how the picks have progressed.
Comments are always appreciated, well most comments.