Yesterday, ten players missed practice entirely for the Colts, but today that number was only seven. In other words: progress! Let's just jump right in and look at today's injury report, and then I'll give some thoughts after it:
Ahmad Bradshaw, RB (rest Wednesday) - full practice
D'Qwell Jackson, LB (rest Wednesday) - full practice
LaRon Landry, S (rest Wednesday) - full practice
Reggie Wayne, WR (rest Wednesday) - full practice
Darius Butler, CB (neck) - full practice
Jerrell Freeman, LB (hamstring) - did not practice
Mario Harvey, FB (hamstring) - did not practice
Arthur Jones, DL (ankle) - did not practice
Andy Studebaker, OLB (hamstring) - did not practice
Hugh Thornton, OL (ankle) - did not practice
Colt Anderson, S (groin) - did not practice
Vontae Davis, CB (ankle) - full practice
T.Y. Hilton, WR (ankle) - full practice
Greg Toler, CB (ribs) - full practice
Joe Reitz, OL (ankle) - full practice
Erik Walden, OLB (knee) - did not practice
A few notes...
- The only new addition to today's injury report is outside linebacker Erik Walden. He didn't appear on the report yesterday and today he didn't practice.
- Safety Colt Anderson was limited yesterday but then did not practice today.
- All of the players who rested yesterday practiced today.
- T.Y. Hilton, Vontae Davis, and Greg Toler were all limited yesterday but were full today.
- Joe Reitz was once again a full participant (for the second straight day), which is a good sign in his recovery from a high ankle sprain. His return, whether it be this Sunday or soon after, will provide much needed depth for the offensive line.
- I would be very surprised if either Jerrell Freeman or Arthur Jones play on Sunday. Neither have practiced so far this week and I would be surprised if they did.
- In addition to Freeman and Jones, Hugh Thornton, Andy Studebaker, and Mario Harvey did not practice for the second straight day. Of those three, Thornton would be the biggest loss for the Colts, as he's the only one who starts. I'm not sure who will play, but the fact that they haven't practiced yet this week isn't a great sign.