The end is in sight for the 2015 NFL Draft! After round one took place on Thursday night and rounds two and three continued on Friday night, the draft wraps up today with rounds four through seven. The draft will begin at noon eastern time and will be televised on NFL Network and ESPN.
Rounds four through six will continue on just like the third round, with teams having five minutes to make their picks. In round seven, however, teams will have just four minutes to do so. Once again, any compensatory pick (regardless of the round) will have a four-minute time limit, and those picks cannot be traded (the Colts will have one compensatory pick today - the second-to-last pick in the entire draft).
The Colts are currently scheduled to have six picks today, and then undrafted free agents will begin to leak out. Here are the Colts' picks in the draft:
- First Round - 29th overall pick - Phillip Dorsett, WR, Miami
- Third Round - 65th overall pick (from the Tampa Bay Buccaneers) - D'Joun Smith, CB, Florida Atlantic
- Third Round - 93rd overall pick - Henry Anderson, DE, Stanford
- Fourth Round - 109th overall pick (from the Tampa Bay Buccaneers)
- Fifth Round - 165th overall pick
- Sixth Round - 204th overall pick
- Sixth Round - 206th overall pick (from the Seattle Seahawks)
- Seventh Round - 244th overall pick (from the Dallas Cowboys)
- Seventh Round - 255th overall pick (compensatory pick)