1. Tennessee Titans - Laremey Tunsil - OT - Ole Miss
Tennessee's priority number one should be to protect Mariota and give newly acquired Demarco Murray some room to run.
2. Cleveland Browns - Carson Wentz - QB - North Dakota St
Wentz may be the solution to Cleveland's long-term QB problem.
3. San Diego Chargers - Joey Bosa - DE - Ohio St
The Chargers need to upgrade their DL and pass rush. Bosa gives them that chance.
Arguably the best all around player in the draft, Ramsey would provide Dallas an immediate impact rather than taking a QB and waiting for 2-3 years for the payoff.
5. Jacksonville Jaguars - Myles Jack - OLB - UCLA
I cringe to write this because Jack is such a solid player. He'd bring playmaking ability to the Jags defense.
6. Baltimore Ravens - DeForest Buckner - DE - Oregon
Ozzie Newsome lets the board fall to him and takes the best player available, which is Buckner in this scenario.
7. San Francisco 49ers - Ronnie Stanley - OT - Notre Dame
While most project SF to take a QB here, I don't think that's likely since all the QBs at this spot don't really fit Chip's system. Upgrading the OT position, however, would help immediately.
8. Miami Dolphins - Vernon Hargreaves III - CB - Florida
Miami is playing musical chairs at the CB position so they might as well bring one of the better CBs in the class.
9. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Ezekiel Elliott - RB - Ohio St
A surprise pick here but only because it's assumed Doug Martin will leave via free agency. As a side, RBs should rarely ever be taken in the first round and the Colts should not consider Elliott if he falls to them. I expect plenty of comments on this below. Discuss.
10. New York Giants - Shaq Lawson - DE - Clemson
After dismissing JPP so off-handedly, the Giants really need to improve their defensive line and pass rush.
Update: Apparently the Giants and JPP have a hand shake agreement in place that he'll return. I'm not thinking JPP is in for the long haul though.
11. Chicago Bears - Leonard Floyd - OLB - Georgia
A huge risk/reward pick here. Floyd could be the best OLB in this class. He could also be Bjeorn Warner. Good luck.
12. New Orleans Saints - A'Shawn Robinson - DT - Alabama
The Saints need to upgrade their defense in the worst way and it all starts up front.
13. Philadelphia Eagles - Jared Goff - QB - Cal
Another shocking pick here but the Eagles can't realistically think Bradford is their QB of the future. Why not grab the second highest QB in the class and let him learn for a year.
14. Oakland Raiders - Jack Conklin - OT - Michigan St
The Raiders are already in the process of upgrading their offensive line with the news of the Osemele signing. Conklin would help solidify the line for Carr.
15. Los Angeles Rams - Paxton Lynch - QB - Memphis
A bit of a reach here but the Rams can't possibly go to Los Angeles and not have a QB plan in place. If they falter early, their attendance will plummet.
16. Detroit Lions - Laquon Treadwell - WR - Ole Miss
With Calvin Johnson retiring, Treadwell is the logical replacement.
17. Atlanta Falcons - Reggie Ragland - ILB - Alabama
Atlanta needs help all over the defense but Ragland is too good a value to pass up.
18. Indianapolis Colts - Darron Lee - OLB - Ohio St
The Colts take the most athletic OLB in this draft with this pick. He immediately helps the pass rush. Lee also gives the Colts an OLB that can actually cover, something they haven't had in recent memory. He does need to get a bit stronger but he's got all the physical tools to be great.
Noah Spence was also considered here.
19. Buffalo Bills - Robert Nkemdiche - DT - Ole Miss
Rex Ryan loves himself a reclamation project. I mean he stuck with Mark Sanchez for how long? Nkemdiche could be a steal if he ever gets his act together. That's a big if.
20. New York Jets - Noah Spence - OLB - Eastern Kentucky
Spence is a boom or bust prospect, not because of talent but because of off-the-field issues. Ig he keeps his nose clean, this guy could be the best pass rusher in this draft.
21. Washington - Sheldon Rankins - DT - Louisville
Washington gets a gift with Rankins falling to them. Their brilliant GM won't pass up this talent.
22. Houston Texans - Connor Cook - QB - Michigan St
Houston needs a QB. Cook is probably the best of what's left and likely won't be around when the Texans pick again.
23. Minnesota Vikings - Taylor Decker - OT - Ohio St
The Vikings upgrade their OL talent with Decker who could be slid down to play OG if necessary.
24. Cincinnati Bengals - Will Fuller - WR - Notre Dame
Cincinnati is on the verge of losing several WRs this off season. Fuller is a big-play WR who would be great opposite Green.
25. Pittsburgh Steelers - Eli Apple - CB - Ohio St
It seems like every year we mock a CB to the Steelers and every year they ignore us. Then they get burned repeatedly in the secondary. When will they learn?
26. Seattle Seahawks - Josh Doctson - WR - TCU
Doctson is a hard worker but needs some time to improve. Seattle may become more of a passing offense and shoudl upgrade Wilson's weapons.
27. Green Bay Packers - Kamalei Correa - OLB - Boise St
A sold pass rusher who can step in and contribute immediately.
28. Kansas City Chiefs - Jarran Reed - DT - Alabama
An anchor for the KC defensive line that can eat up blockers and contain the interior running game.
29. New England Patriots - Oops!
30. Arizona Cardinals - Vonn Bell - S - Ohio st
The Cardinals need safety help and Bell is versatile enough to step in and play right away.
31. Carolina Panthers - Emmanuel Ogbah - DE/OLB - Oklahoma St
Why not make a strength a strength? Ogbah can be disruptive but still has some learning to do.
32. Denver Broncos - Jason Spriggs - OT - Indiana
No matter what, Denver should upgrade their offensive line. Spriggs is a perfect fit for Kubiak's offense.