The Indianapolis Colts are 1-5 to start the season, as you are all well aware of by now. Today Stephen Holder is back with another great show to get you the latest on the Colts. There are a lot of aspects with this roster that deserve to be discussed.
Here is a rundown of what Stephen dives into on today’s Horseshoes:
- Colts injuries: T.Y. Hilton gets back to practice to test his hamstring
- Stephen speculates how Hilton went from being somber Tuesday to being a ‘full participant’ on Wednesday
- Is Reece Fountain ready to be brought up to the 53-man roster?
- The newest addition to the Colts receiver corps, Dontrelle Inman and his expectations
- Marcus Johnson’s move to IR, how serious his injury was
- The Colts coverage concerns versus the Jets: So much room for Sam Darnold in Week 6
- What the Colts approach to the secondary should be post 2018
- The Colts offensive line might just be a good unit
- Chris Ballard’s focus on the draft paying off?
- A rundown of Marlon Mack’s progression and how he is developing
Please subscribe, rate and review the channel anywhere you listen to podcasts.