The Indianapolis Colts are set to travel West to the Oakland Raiders Sunday in their final game before the bye. With the Colts coming off of their most complete game of the season — by far — they potentially have another opportunity for that type of performance in Week 8.
Today Stephen Holder goes in to the Colts rebuild and much more as the team prepares for their trip to The Bay.
Here’s a rundown of topics for today’s show:
- Injury news (Tyquan Lewis, Jack Doyle and Marlon Mack updates)
- How is Frank Reich feeling with the roster getting healthy?
- The correlation between a healthy roster and seeing the growth throughout the rebuild
- The Colts O/D lines are coming into their own, and it’s fun to watch
- The coaching staff is getting results due to their preparation
- Is the Colts OL the best Luck has had to date?
- The trust factor for Luck
- Colts run defense is better than they’re given credit for
- Colts linebacker corps: from weakness to strength?
- Chris Ballard has gotten this rebuild off to a great start
- Could Ballard’s approach to free agency amp up this offseason with drafted youth showing out?
- Ballard’s second-rounders may be a group we point to in near future as the building blocks
Please subscribe, rate and review the channel anywhere you listen to podcasts.