On today’s episode, Holder takes a look at the back half of the Colts season, focusing on both sides of the ball. Here is a rundown of topics that Stephen will cover in today’s show.
- The offensive line | sacks versus pressure
- How Andrew Luck performs with increased protection
- What does the Week 10 game offer in terms of the offensive line?
- Braden Smith sporting hand wrap at practice. Concern?
- Colts running game to be tested vs Jaguars
- Colts decisions in the red zone
- Frank Reich’s diverse play-calling
- Colts pass rush has dried up as of late
- Should Colts blitz more?
- Colts secondary offers more questions than answers
- Corners need to be more reliable
- Marlon Mack | can he continue to produce as he did in recent weeks
- Tyquan Lewis is on his way back for Week 10
- Can Malik Hooker get back to his ball-hawking ways?
- and more
Please subscribe, rate and review the channel anywhere you listen to podcasts.