The Indianapolis Colts are sporting a few streaks as they head into their Week 12 matchup with the Miami Dolphins. Today Stephen Holder has a few things to discuss including Andrew Luck, Frank Reich, the Colts’ pass rush and much more. Here is a bit of a rundown of today’s show.
- Is Andrew Luck playing the best football of his career?
- Should Luck’s first few games this season be dismissed?
- Luck’s confidence post surgery in his shoulder, his protection
- Luck had his own questions in his shoulder early in the season. preseason
- Colts are getting the big play aspect in to the offense and maintaining efficiency
- Frank Reich gave us exactly what he said he would with his offense, but that’s not all
- Is Reich getting enough credit?
- Reich proved a lot last week by out-scheming Titans defense
- Reich’s play design is beginning to standout
- Can Reich do the same to Adam Gase?
- How will Ryan Kelly’s absence Sunday effect the Colts OL?
- Colts sticking to running game even when it’s less effective
- You can’t judge the Colts defensive scheme so early in the process
- The defense has proven to be a play-making bunch, and hasn’t allowed a ton of big plays either
- The pass rush now has to match with some consistency
- Kemoko Turay, Tyquan Lewis and Jabaal Sheard could make a lot of quarterbacks uncomfortable if they get it all together
- Sheard is the perfect mentor for these young pass rushers; is an underappreciated piece of the pass rush
- The pass rush has to make an impact down the stretch for the Colts
- Quincy Wilson deserves credit for seeking out Mike Mitchell to get himself on track
- Wilson may not be best used as a zone corner; has it been an issue with the scheme change?
- Wilson is being used judiciously throughout the scheme now
Please subscribe, rate and review the channel anywhere you listen to podcasts.
Follow our hosts on Twitter: @MDanelySB | @HolderStephen | @bamock | @NFLscheme
Stampede Blue Podcast Links:
Apple Podcasts | Stitcher | Art 19 | SB Colts Cast YT Channel | Google | Spotify