Stephen Holder is back with another edition of Horseshoes today and will hit on a few important topics in this episode. He’ll recap the revealing loss to the Jaguars in Week 13, explain why it highlighted the value of Jack Doyle and how it presents a challenge for Frank Reich, who had his worst day of the season as a play caller. Also, hear what T.Y. Hilton said about Sunday’s Texans game.
Here is a brief rundown of the show:
- Colts were unrecognizable against the Jaguars
- The Colts have some lessons to learn from uncharacteristic performance
- Jack Doyle’s loss is showing how vital he actually was to this offense
- Frank Reich’s play-calling flexibility is now limited with Doyle out
- Reich has to learn from Week 13 as a play-caller
- Reich wasn’t able to find answers to Jags’ defense
- Can Reich get it figured out and return to his previous genius?
- Colts receiver corps needs to be addressed in a major way
- Colts OL wasn’t great, but isn’t cause for concern
- T.Y. Hilton called his shot for Week 14 in Houston
- There are plays to be made against the Texans’ secondary
- Week 14 holds major impact on Colts’ playoff chances
- Checking in on AFC playoff picture
- Kemoko Turay could make impact in Houston
- What’s the dynamic between Tyquan Lewis taking DE snaps from Turay?
- Turay’s offseason could focus on his adding functional weight
- Matt Eberflus has been fantastic with his coaching job thus far
Please subscribe, rate and review the channel anywhere you listen to podcasts.