If you’re reading this, you’re clearly already a part of the best Colts community on the internet — Stampede Blue. Here’s your chance to take that on in a bigger and more meaningful way.
Stampede Blue is hiring a community manager. We’re looking for someone who understands and values the importance of the Stampede Blue community and culture and wants to help it grow in an inclusive, positive way.
What skills and qualifications should you have?
We’re looking for people who:
- Have a passion for the Indianapolis Colts.
- Ideally already enjoy reading, commenting, and participating in the Stampede Blue community.
- Understands our community guidelines and feels comfortable enforcing them.
- Wants Stampede Blue to be a welcoming place for Colts fans.
- Has a good eye for the type of content our readers want and will identify and promote the best FanPosts on the front page.
- Is willing and able to participate in and host potential Stampede Blue meetups in real life.
- Previous moderation experience is not required, but it is preferred.
How do you apply?
Please send a cover letter, resume, your SB Nation username, and a short description of what the community at Stampede Blue means to you to SB Nation’s talent manager for team brands, Jeanna Thomas, at email@example.com. You can also feel free to hit Jeanna up with any questions about the position, Stampede Blue, or SB Nation in general.
This is a part-time, remote contractor position that pays a monthly stipend. If your background and experience don’t perfectly align with every single thing we’re looking for, but you believe you have the potential to thrive in this role, we encourage you to apply.