The Indianapolis Colts completed their season as one of, if not the, hottest team in the league and sealed up a playoff berth after their Week 17 victory over the Tennessee Titans. The Colts 33-17 win put them in as the No. 6 seed -- due to the Texans’ win over the Jaguars earlier in the day -- and they’ll now travel to Houston in the all-important rubber match between the two AFC South clubs.
Chris Blystone joins Matt Danely to discuss the Colts’ win over the Titans as well as a look forward to this week’s Wild Card game against the Texans.
Here is a brief rundown of today’s topics.
- Colts run defense
- Are Eric Ebron’s drop issues keeping him from being a trusted third-down option?
- How will T.Y. Hilton’s ankle effect his playoff performances?
- Is the Colts WR corps enough to carry the load if Hilton and Ebron are shut down?
- Colts OL needs Ryan Kelly back, but need him healthy first
- Is Mark Glowinski able to continue his play into the playoffs?
- Colts defense needs another great game up front
- Colts need running game to far exceed their two previous performances against Texans, and eliminate turnovers
- If Colts can get past Texans, their divisional matchup will present completely different, and largest challenge of the year
- and much more...
Please subscribe, rate and review the channel anywhere you listen to podcasts.