Each week we will dive into the Colts unoffical depth chart and provide analysis. Here is a position by position look at the Colts week 7 depth chart.
QB - Jacoby Brissett, Brian Hoyer
RB - Marlon Mack, Nyheim Hines, Jordan Wilkins, Jonathan Williams
WR - TY Hilton, Deon Cain, Parris Campbell
TE - Jack Doyle, Mo Allie-Cox
LT - Anthony Castonzo, Le’Raven Clark
LG - Quenton Nelson, Joe Haeg
C - Ryan Kelly, Josh Andrews
RG - Mark Glowinski, Joe Haeg
RT - Braden Smith, Le’Raven Clark
TE - Eric Ebron
WR - Zach Pascal, Chester Rogers, Ashton Dulin
- The only difference on the offensive side of the ball in the depth chart this week is Eric Ebron sits alone at the second tight end spot. This is due to the team waiving back up tight end Hale Hentges prior to the Chiefs game in week 5. Hentges ended up being claimed on waivers by the Washington Redskins.
DE - Justin Houston, Ben Banogu
NT - Margus Hunt, Grover Stewart, Carl Davis
UT - Denico Autry, Tyquan Lewis, Trevon Coley
DE - Jabaal Sheard, Al-Quadin Muhammad
WLB - Darius Leonard, EJ Speed
MLB - Anthony Walker, Bobby Okereke
SLB - Matthew Adams, Zaire Franklin
CB - Kenny Moore II, Quincy Wilson, Shakial Taylor
FS - Malik Hooker, George Odum, Rolan Milligan
SS - Clayton Geathers, Khari Willis
CB - Pierre Desir, Rock Ya-Sin, Marvell Tell III
- Kemoko Turay does not appear on the depth chart anymore as he was sent to injured reserve after breaking his ankle in the win over the Chiefs in week 5.
- Ben Banogu is now the primary back up to Justin Houston and seems to be the biggest benefactor of Turay’s injury. Banogu will likely see a spike in his playing time and snaps in Turay’s absence.
- Movement along the defensive line once again, week 5 it was Trevon Coley, with free agent Carl Davis being signed to once again beef up the run defense. Carl Davis is now listed as the third nose tackle.
- Shakial Taylor appears on the depth chart for the first time after being promoted from the practice squad before the week 5 Chiefs game. He is listed as the third cornerback now.
P - Rigoberto Sanchez
K - Adam Vinatieri
LS - Luke Rhodes
KR - Parris Campbell, Nyheim Hines
PR - Chester Roger, Nyheim Hines
- Zach Pascal took over kick returner duties with Parris Campbell sidelined with an abdominal injury. Campbell underwent a procedure on his abdominal injury and remains sidelined at the moment.