Each week we will dive into the Colts unoffical depth chart and provide analysis. Here is a position by position look at the Colts week 14 depth chart.
QB - Jacoby Brissett, Brian Hoyer, Chad Kelly
RB - Marlon Mack, Jordan Wilkins, Nyheim Hines, Jonathan Williams
WR - TY Hilton, Parris Campbell, Marcus Johnson
TE - Jack Doyle, Ross Travis
LT - Anthony Castonzo, Le’Raven Clark
LG - Quenton Nelson, Joe Haeg
C - Ryan Kelly, Josh Andrews
RG - Mark Glowinski, Joe Haeg
RT - Braden Smith, Le’Raven Clark
TE - Mo Allie-Cox, Matt Lengel
WR - Zach Pascal, Ashton Dulin, Chad Williams
- Moves at wide receiver as Chester Rogers heads to injured reserve and Chad Williams is promoted from the practice squad in his place. This moves up Ashton Dulin to the second spot at the number 2 wide receiver spot.
- Moves at tight end as Eric Ebron heads to injured reserve and Matt Lengel is signed in his place. This in turn moves Mo Allie-Cox to the starting spot at the number 2 tight end spot.
DE - Justin Houston, Ben Banogu
NT - Grover Stewart, Margus Hunt
UT - Denico Autry, Tyquan Lewis, Trevon Coley
DE - Jabaal Sheard, Al-Quadin Muhammad
WLB - Darius Leonard, EJ Speed
MLB - Anthony Walker, Bobby Okereke
SLB - Bobby Okereke, Matthew Adams, Zaire Franklin
CB - Kenny Moore II, Quincy Wilson
FS - Malik Hooker, George Odum, Rolan Milligan
SS - Clayton Geathers, Khari Willis
CB - Pierre Desir, Rock Ya-Sin, Marvell Tell III
- Bobby Okereke is now the official starter at the SAM linebacker position being backed up now by Matthew Adams and Zaire Franklin.
- Shakial Taylor is no longer with the team as he was waived by the team in the last few weeks.
P - Rigoberto Sanchez
K - Adam Vinatieri
LS - Luke Rhodes
KR - Nyheim Hines, Zach Pascal
PR - Nyheim Hines
- No changes in the kicking units.
- Nyheim Hines is now the primary kick returner after Pascal has a more predominate role in the offense with the injuries at the wide receiver position.
- Nyheim Hines is also now the primary punt returner with Chester Rogers heading to injured reserve.