Training camp has concluded and preseason has already reached its halfway point. The Colts have managed to get to this point with only few bumps and bruises and the battles at each position group have continued to evolve as the first team has started to get more work. Let’s take a look at what the roster could look like before the Colts head into their first week of practice back at West 56th Street.
(2) QB - Andrew Luck, Jacoby Brissett
(4) RB - Marlon Mack, Nyheim Hines, Jonathan Williams, Jordan Wilkins
(6) WR - T.Y. Hilton, Devin Funchess, Parris Campbell, Deon Cain, Chester Rogers, Zach Pascal
(4) TE - Eric Ebron, Jack Doyle, Mo Alie-Cox, Hale Hentges
(8) OL - Anthony Castonzo, Quenton Nelson, Ryan Kelly, Mark Glowinski, Braden Smith, Joe Haeg, Evan Boehm, Le’Raven Clark
(10) DL - Justin Houston, Denico Autry, Margus Hunt, Jabaal Sheard, Al-Quadin Muhammed, Kemoko Turay, Grover Stewart, Tyquan Lewis, Ben Banogu, Jihad Ward
(6) LB - Darius Leonard, Anthony Walker, Matthews Adams, Bobby Okereke, E.J. Speed, Zaire Franklin
(6) CB - Pierre Desir, Rock Ya-Sin, Kenny Moore, Quincy Wilson, Nate Hairston, Chris Milton
(4) S - Malik Hooker, Clayton Geathers, Khari Willis, George Odum
(1) P - Rigoberto Sanchez
(1) K - Adam Vinatieri
(1) LS - Luke Rhodes
Practice Squad: Phillip Walker, Krishawn Hogan, Penny Hart, Ross Travis, Josh Andrews, Jackson Barton, Jalen Collins, Marvell Tell, Gerri Green, Sterling Shippy
Where would you make changes?