QB - Philip Rivers, Jacoby Brissett, Jacob Eason
RB - Jonathan Taylor, Nyheim Hines, Jordan Wilkins
WR - T.Y. Hilton, Daurice Fountain, Dezmon Patmon
TE - Jack Doyle, Trey Burton
LT - Anthony Castonzo, Chaz Green
LG - Quenton Nelson
C - Ryan Kelly, Danny Pinter
RG - Mark Glowinski
RT - Braden Smith, Le’Raven Clark
TE - Mo Alie-Cox, Noah Togiai
WR - Zach Pascal
WR - Marcus Johnson, Ashton Dulin
- The biggest move on the offensive depth chart is the elevation of wide receiver Marcus Johnson from the practice squad. Johnson is listed as the starter at the third wide receiver spot.
- With Johnson being elevated and him taking over the third wide receiver spot it means Daurice Fountain being moved down the depth chart to second listed player at the first wide receiver spot.
DE - Justin Houston, Ben Banogu
NT - Grover Stewart, Taylor Stallworth
UT - DeForest Buckner, Tyquan Lewis, Sheldon Day
DE - Denico Autry, Al-Quadin Muhammad, Ron’Dell Carter
WLB - Darius Leonard, Jordan Glasgow
MLB - Anthony Walker, Zaire Franklin
SLB - Bobby Okereke, E.J. Speed
CB - Rock Ya-Sin, T.J. Carrie
FS - Julian Blackmon, George Odum
SS - Khari Willis, Tavon Wilson
NCB - Kenny Moore II, Isaiah Rodgers
CB - Xavier Rhodes, Tremon Smith
- The biggest move on the defensive depth chart is the elevation of defensive tackle Sheldon Day who has been on injured reserve for the start of the season due to a knee injury. Day goes into the depth chart as the third player listed at the defensive/under tackle (3 technique) position.
- Another move on the depth chart was defensive end Ron’Dell Carter being moved from one defensive end spot to the other side at defensive end. Carter has been inactive ever since he was signed from the Dallas Cowboys in late September.
- There are only four players now listed at the safety position after Ibraheim Campbell was released the day before the Bengals game.
P - Rigoberto Sanchez
LS - Luke Rhodes
KR - Isaiah Rodgers, Nyheim Hines
PR - Nyheim Hines, Isaiah Rodgers
- No changes on special teams as the special teams depth chart remains the same as next week.