QB - Philip Rivers, Jacoby Brissett, Jacob Eason
RB - Jonathan Taylor, Nyheim Hines, Jordan Wilkins
WR - T.Y. Hilton, Michael Pittman, Dezmon Patmon
TE - Jack Doyle, Trey Burton
LT - Anthony Castonzo, Chaz Green
LG - Quenton Nelson
C - Ryan Kelly, Danny Pinter
RG - Mark Glowinski
RT - Braden Smith, Le’Raven Clark
TE - Mo Alie-Cox, Noah Togiai
WR - Zach Pascal
WR - Marcus Johnson, Ashton Dulin
- The biggest move on the offensive depth chart is the elevation of wide receiver Michael Pittman from injured reserve. Pittman goes back onto the depth chart behind TY Hilton as the second listed wide receiver.
- In the corresponding move the Colts waived Daurice Fountain who is now no longer listed at the wide receiver spot.
DE - Justin Houston, Ben Banogu
NT - Grover Stewart, Taylor Stallworth
UT - DeForest Buckner, Tyquan Lewis, Sheldon Day
DE - Denico Autry, Al-Quadin Muhammad, Ron’Dell Carter
WLB - Darius Leonard, Jordan Glasgow
MLB - Anthony Walker, Zaire Franklin
SLB - Bobby Okereke, E.J. Speed
CB - Rock Ya-Sin, T.J. Carrie
FS - Julian Blackmon, George Odum
SS - Khari Willis, Tavon Wilson
NCB - Kenny Moore II, Isaiah Rodgers
CB - Xavier Rhodes, Tremon Smith
- No changes on defense as the defensive depth chart remains the same as next week.
- Even though it wasn’t reflected on the depth chart defensive end Tyquan Lewis got the start against the Detroit Lions over Denico Autry and played exceptionally well.
P - Rigoberto Sanchez
LS - Luke Rhodes
KR - Isaiah Rodgers, Nyheim Hines
PR - Nyheim Hines, Isaiah Rodgers
- No changes on special teams as the special teams depth chart remains the same as next week.