QB - Philip Rivers, Jacoby Brissett, Jacob Eason
RB - Jonathan Taylor, Nyheim Hines, Jordan Wilkins
WR - T.Y. Hilton, Michael Pittman, Dezmon Patmon
TE - Jack Doyle, Trey Burton
LT - Anthony Castonzo, Chaz Green
LG - Quenton Nelson
C - Ryan Kelly, Danny Pinter
RG - Mark Glowinski
RT - Will Holden
TE - Mo Alie-Cox, Noah Togiai
WR - Zach Pascal, DeMichael Harris
WR - Marcus Johnson, Ashton Dulin
- Braden Smith is no longer listed on the Colts depth chart at right tackle as he is currently on the Reserve/COVID-19 list. The earliest that Smith can return is Wednesday if he is only a close contact but if he has tested positive himself he will face a longer stretch out.
- Will Holden is now listed as the starter at right tackle with Smith out at the moment. Holden had to slide over to left tackle against the Steelers as Anthony Castonzo was injured.
DE - Justin Houston, Ben Banogu, Kemoko Turay
NT - Grover Stewart, Taylor Stallworth
UT - DeForest Buckner, Tyquan Lewis
DE - Denico Autry, Al-Quadin Muhammad
WLB - Darius Leonard, Matthew Adams
MLB - Anthony Walker, Zaire Franklin
SLB - Bobby Okereke, E.J. Speed
CB - Rock Ya-Sin, T.J. Carrie
FS - Julian Blackmon, George Odum
SS - Khari Willis, Tavon Wilson
NCB - Kenny Moore II, Isaiah Rodgers
CB - Xavier Rhodes, Tremon Smith
- No changes on defense as the defensive depth chart remains the same as next week.
- Linebacker Jordan Glasgow has been activated off the Reserve/COVID-19 today but after the latest depth chart was released. Expect to see him listed on the depth chart next week at his usual linebacker spot.
P - Rigoberto Sanchez
LS - Luke Rhodes
KR - Isaiah Rodgers
PR - Nyheim Hines, Isaiah Rodgers
- No changes on special teams as the special teams depth chart remains the same as next week.