The guide is dedicated to our beloved colleague Anthony Arena, who lost his battle with cancer February 17th, 2019. Anthony loved the Colts and will be dearly missed. We hope that this draft guide serves as a reminder that we are a band of brothers and sisters that share a passion. It is the families of the Colts fan community and of Stampede Blue that inspires each of us to give our best each time we put pen to pad, finger to type or voice to microphone for our Indianapolis Colts.
Our staff has been working very hard since the Colts season came to an end to identify prospects who fit into Chris Ballard’s past draft behavior, those who fit inside the scheme on offense and defense, and those who make sense with the locker room culture that has come together over the last two seasons. We have again added features to the guide and have some interesting improvements in store for you that were not in previous guides. We hope that you will consider purchasing a copy to read and reference as we head into the 2020 NFL Draft for just $4.99.
2020 Draft Guide Features
- Previous draft analysis for each of Chris Ballard’s draft classes
- Breakdowns on each team’s needs heading into the draft with each writer’s thoughts on the Colts’ needs
- Individual scouting reports for at least 200 players (now analyzed by two scouts per position)
- A new feature that will include scouting reports for current players on the Colts roster to use as a guide and comparison against prospects
- A new grading rubric that better reflects valuable traits and specific positions
- A return of the Colts prospects interest tracker identifying interviews and workouts
- Stampede Blue conducted prospect interviews
- Positional rankings
- First round mocks drafts and Colts specific mock draft from each of our writers
If you are unsure, we welcome you to visit our landing page that will not only allow you to pre-order your copy but will also allow you to download a copy of last year’s guide for free.
Note that we also have setup a Patreon account for those who wish to support not just this effort but future feature content we hope to produce.
Thank you so much for your support.