We are pleased to announce that the 2020 Anthony Arena Memorial NFL Draft Guide has officially launched. We will provide at least one but likely two updates to the guide with the first targeted for early this coming week and the last one no later than early the week of the NFL Draft. Anyone who has purchased a copy of the guide will automatically receive notification when the updates are published.
As Chris Blystone recently explained, our team has been dealing with uncharacteristic adversity related to the COVID-19 pandemic. Many of our authors have children and spouses who have been locked up in the house. Some of us work in the financial industry and some in the health care industry. We’ve been dealing with unprecedented levels of demand in our careers and strained working environments.
Needless to say, it has become more challenging than ever to find quiet time away to complete this ridiculously large project. At this moment, the guide is at about 500 pages of content. I suspect that will increase by 100-150 pages as we finish the tedious transfer process of features that will launch in V 2.0 and beyond.
We appreciate the patience our customers have shown during this time. We have again added features and have some interesting improvements that were not in previous guides. We hope that you will consider purchasing a copy to reference as we head into the 2020 NFL Draft for just $4.99.
2020 Draft Guide Features
- Previous draft analysis for each of Chris Ballard’s draft classes *V 1.0
- Breakdowns on each team’s needs heading into the draft with each writer’s thoughts on the Colts’ needs * V 1.0
- Individual scouting reports for at least 200 players (now analyzed by two scouts per position) * V 1.0
- A new feature that will include scouting reports for current players on the Colts roster to use as a guide and comparison against prospects * V 1.0
- A new grading rubric that better reflects valuable traits and specific positions *V 1.0
- A return of the Colts prospects interest tracker identifying interviews and workouts * V 2.0
- Stampede Blue conducted prospect interviews *v 2.0
- Positional rankings * V 2.0
- First round mocks drafts and Colts specific mock draft from each of our writers V. 2.0
If you are unsure, we welcome you to visit our landing page that will not only allow you to pre-order your copy but will also allow you to download a copy of last year’s guide for free.
Note that we also have setup a Patreon account for those who wish to support not just this effort but future feature content we hope to produce.
PLEASE VISIT OUR LANDING PAGE
Thank you so much for your support and understanding. Go Colts.