Version 2.0 of the 2020 Anthony Arena Memorial NFL Draft Guide has launched. We will provide a final update to the guide no later than Monday, April 20th. Anyone who has purchased a copy of the guide will automatically receive the final update when it is published.
We appreciate the patience the community has shown during this time. We welcome feedback for from those who have purchased the guide already to encourage others to do the same. Thanks so those who have purchased numerous copies to provide to those who cannot afford it. If you haven’t purchased this year’s guide, we hope that you will consider it as we head into the 2020 NFL Draft for just $4.99.
2020 Draft Guide Features
- Previous draft analysis for each of Chris Ballard’s draft classes
- Breakdowns on each team’s needs heading into the draft with each writer’s thoughts on the Colts’ needs
- Individual scouting reports for at least 200 players (now analyzed by two scouts per position)
- A new feature that will include scouting reports for current players on the Colts roster to use as a guide and comparison against prospects
- A new grading rubric that better reflects valuable traits and specific positions
- Return of a modified big board for all of our graded prospects
- A return of the Colts prospects interest tracker identifying interviews and workouts
- Stampede Blue conducted prospect interviews
- Positional rankings
- First round mocks drafts and Colts specific mock draft from each of our writers
If you are unsure, we welcome you to visit our landing page that will not only allow you to pre-order your copy but will also allow you to download a copy of last year’s guide for free.
Note that we also have setup a Patreon account for those who wish to support not just this effort but future feature content we hope to produce.
PLEASE VISIT OUR LANDING PAGE
Thank you so much for your support and understanding. Go Colts.