The 2020 NFL Draft has finally concluded as the NFL hits that dead period that it typically hits this time of year. This year is especially rough with everything revolving around COVID-19 and all the restrictions with that. To give you all some content and such to kill the time, I am starting a new video series for the site where I sit down with a Colts’ player for an interview or film session to pick their brain and really dive into their game.
Today I was joined by 2019 rookie Ben Banogu as we broke down five of his best plays from his rookie season and talked about a ton of other topics in the process.
In this Film Session interview, Banogu and I cover a wide range of topics such as:
- His thoughts on the hiring of DL Coach Brian Baker
- His overall view on his rookie season and the learning curve with it
- The importance of film study and preparation
- The art of having a pass rush plan of attack
- His big strip sack fumble forced on Joe Flacco to seal the Broncos victory
- Why energy and hustle are so vital to this Colts’ team
- His nickname for the pass rush duo of himself and Kemoko Turay
- Expectations going into year two for himself and the Colts
Click the video below to watch the entire film session. Be sure to also subscribe to the YouTube channel where the video is posted to get alerts when videos like this post in the future. This is the first of many interviews for the site this offseason!