The 2020 NFL Draft has finally concluded as the NFL hits that dead period that it typically hits this time of year. This year is especially rough with everything revolving around COVID-19 and all the restrictions with that. To give you all some content and such to kill the time, I am starting a new video series for the site where I sit down with a Colts’ player for an interview or film session to pick their brain and really dive into their game.
Today I was joined by Colts WR Marcus Johnson. Johnson is a player who has had an interesting journey in the NFL but has been with the Colts the last two seasons. Late last year he really made his mark as he tallied 17 catches for 277 yards and 2 touchdowns in just eight games played.
In this Film Session interview, Johnson and I talk about many topics such as:
- His relationship with Frank Reich and what he thinks of him as a Head Coach
- His excitement for playing with Philip Rivers
- The importance of hitting your landmarks as a wide receiver
- The athletic freaks that we have in the NFL these days
- Breaking down his big catches against the Bucs
- Breaking down his insane catch against the Saints
- The importance of hot yoga for receivers (it’s actually kind of hilarious)
- What to expect from Johnson and the Colts this next season
Click the video below to watch the entire film session. Be sure to also subscribe to the YouTube channel where the video is posted to get alerts when videos like this post in the future!