QB - Philip Rivers, Jacoby Brissett, Jacob Eason
RB - Jonathan Taylor, Nyheim Hines, Jordan Wilkins
WR - T.Y. Hilton, Michael Pittman Jr., Dezmon Patmon
TE - Jack Doyle
LT - Anthony Castonzo, Chaz Green
LG - Quenton Nelson
C - Ryan Kelly, Danny Pinter
RG - Mark Glowinski
RT - Braden Smith, Le’Raven Clark
TE - Mo Alie-Cox, Noah Togiai
WR - Parris Campbell
WR - Zach Pascal, Ashton Dulin, Daurice Fountain
- Biggest change on the depth chart this week is that Marlon Mack has headed to injured reserve and Jonathan Taylor is now listed as the starting running back for the team. Taylor got the high majority of carries Sunday as the starter and will do so going forward.
- Daurice Fountain is listed at the wide receiver after being elevated from the practice squad and was active and played against the Vikings Sunday.
- Parris Campbell is still listed as the starter at the slot wide receiver position for now but it was announced today that he will be heading to injured reserve due to a strained MCL and PCL. It will be interesting to see who will replace Campbell in the slot.
DE - Justin Houston, Ben Banogu
NT - Grover Stewart, Taylor Stallworth, Eli Ankou
UT - DeForest Buckner, Tyquan Lewis,
DE - Denico Autry, Al-Quadin Muhammad
WLB - Darius Leonard, Matthew Adams, Jordan Glasgow
MLB - Anthony Walker, Zaire Franklin
SLB - Bobby Okereke, E.J. Speed
CB - Rock Ya-Sin, T.J. Carrie
FS - Malik Hooker, George Odum, Julian Blackmon
SS - Khari Willis, Tavon Wilson
NCB - Kenny Moore II, Isaiah Rodgers
CB - Xavier Rhodes
- No changes on defense as the defense depth chart remains the same as the last week.
- Malik Hooker is still listed as the starter at the safety position for now but today it was announced that he will be heading to injured reserve after tearing his achilles. George Odum is listed as the next safety on the depth chart behind Hooker but it was Julian Blackmon who replaced Hooker in the Vikings game when he went down injured. Blackmon himself is working his way back from injury so it will be interesting to see who replaces Hooker in the starting line up going forward.
P - Rigoberto Sanchez
LS - Luke Rhodes
KR - Nyheim Hines, Isaiah Rodgers
PR - Nyheim Hines, Isaiah Rodgers
- No changes on special teams as the special teams depth chart remains the same as next week.