Each week will dive into the Colts unofficial depth chart and provide analysis. Here is a position by position look at the Colts wildcard playoff week depth chart.
QB - Philip Rivers, Jacoby Brissett, Jacob Eason
RB - Jonathan Taylor, Nyheim Hines, Jordan Wilkins
WR - T.Y. Hilton, Michael Pittman, Dezmon Patmon
TE - Jack Doyle, Trey Burton
LT - Chaz Green
LG - Quenton Nelson
C - Ryan Kelly, Danny Pinter
RG - Mark Glowinski
RT - Braden Smith Will Holden
TE - Mo Alie-Cox, Noah Togiai
WR - Zach Pascal, DeMichael Harris
WR - Marcus Johnson, Ashton Dulin
- Starting right tackle Braden Smith is back being listed as the teams starter at the right tackle position. Smith is back after being placed on the Reserve/COVID-19 List the previous week leading to him missing the game against the Pittsburgh Steelers.
- Starting left tackle Anthony Castonzo has been placed on Injured reserve. Castonzo injured his ankle and has had ankle surgery causing his season to end and be placed on IR. Chaz Green is now listed as the starter at left tackle.
- The Colts used a new left tackle against the Jaguars in Jared Veldheer. Veldheer was the starter at left tackle and was elevated from the practice squad for the game but still remains on the practice squad,
- Center Joey Hunt was activated off the Practice Squad/COVID-19 List and then was elevated from the practice squad to active roster. Hunt is now listed as the third center.
DE - Justin Houston, Ben Banogu, Kemoko Turay
NT - Grover Stewart, Taylor Stallworth
UT - DeForest Buckner, Tyquan Lewis
DE - Denico Autry, Al-Quadin Muhammad
WLB - Darius Leonard, Matthew Adams
MLB - Anthony Walker, Zaire Franklin, Jordan Glasgow,
SLB - Bobby Okereke, E.J. Speed
CB - Rock Ya-Sin, T.J. Carrie
FS - Julian Blackmon, George Odum
SS - Khari Willis, Tavon Wilson
NCB - Kenny Moore II, Isaiah Rodgers
CB - Xavier Rhodes, Tremon Smith
- Linebacker Jordan Glasgow is back being listed on depth chart. Glasgow spent time on the Reserve/COVID-19 list
- Otherwise there are no other changes on defense as the defensive depth chart remains the same as next week.
P - Rigoberto Sanchez
LS - Luke Rhodes
KR - Isaiah Rodgers
PR - Nyheim Hines, Isaiah Rodgers
- No changes on special teams as the special teams depth chart remains the same as next week.