Reich offers hints on how he'd fix Wentz | Sports | kokomotribune.com
A brief conversation about second-year wide receiver Michael Pittman Jr.’s affinity for the No. 11 was the closest Indianapolis Colts head coach Frank Reich came Thursday to acknowledging quarterback Carson
Colts’ Frank Reich hoping next QB (Carson Wentz) provides necessary stability at position | Fox 59
INDIANAPOLIS – The two words never crossed Frank Reich’s lips. Not once during a 25-minute Zoom conference call Thursday afternoon. Not Carson. Not Wentz. One of the NFL’s more ridiculous rules prohibited the head coach of the Indianapolis Colts from commenting on the week-old trade that delivered – sssssshhhh!! – a new QB1 from Philadelphia to Reich’s […]
Frank Reich Virtual Combine Notebook Recap | 93.5 & 107.5 The Fan
Frank Reich Virtual Combine Notebook Recap
Colts 2021 Free Agent Watch: T.J. Carrie | 93.5 & 107.5 The Fan
Colts 2021 Free Agent Watch: T.J. Carrie
Frank Reich delicately dances around Carson Wentz trade – The Athletic
The head coach wasn't allowed to talk about his soon-to-be quarterback on Thursday, but it wasn't hard to read between the lines.
Carson Wentz offers Colts coach Frank Reich continuity at quarterback
It's no doubt fun for Reich to imagine his offense in Year 2 and 3 with the same QB. For 3 years, that's all Reich has been able to do: imagine.
Colts coach Frank Reich has new challenge in coaching Carson Wentz
Reich believes that 98% of the time a coach's relationship with a quarterback should be positive, and the other 2% is hard coaching.
Shoutout to #Colts beat writer @gmbremer for nailing the final question of the day with HC Frank Reich... having a history with a QB DOES matter. Reich had it with Rivers, he has it with Wentz. Oh, and the Colts want TY Hilton back @nflnetwork #NFLNow pic.twitter.com/2ti6hd4wYV— StaceyDales (@StaceyDales) February 26, 2021