Six times in a row. This is Jacksonville’s current win streak at home against the Indianapolis Colts. If they can keep that streak alive, they’ll likely hold their divisional opponents out of the playoffs. If they don’t, the Colts will join the Tennessee Titans as AFC South representatives in the postseason.
Here’s how to catch this week’s action.
1:00 PM EDT Sunday, January 9th
- TIAA Bank Field
- 1 TIAA Bank Field Dr, Jacksonville, FL 32202
- Capacity: 67,164 (could be filled with clowns)
- Regional Channel: CBS
- Play-by-play: Greg Gumbel
- Color analyst: Adam Archuleta
- Sideline Reporter: AJ Ross
1070 The Fan AM and 97.1 HANK FM
- Play-by-Play: Matt Taylor
- Color Analyst: Rick Venturi
- Sideline: Larra Overton
According to DraftsKings Sportsbook, the Colts are 14.5-point favorites on the road.
Stampede Blue Podcast Links:
Odds/lines subject to change. T&Cs apply. See draftkings.com/sportsbook for details.