The 2022 NFL regular season is rapidly approaching and nothing sets off the countdown timer quite like the first game of the preseason. That feeling of elation at seeing your team on the field only for it to fade after 5 minutes into an even stronger anticipation for the real thing is felt league wide.
Even still, it was the first opportunity for fans of the Colts to see their new offense face off against a real team. The first opportunity to see this retooled defense under a new coordinator. How did it look? We discuss all of it on our latest podcast.
- The underwhelming performance of the offense and why it is still way too early to draw any conclusions or panic
- Matt Ryan meeting expectations and not much else
- The wide receivers and why there is still a lot of work to be done
- The promise of these young and dynamic tight ends
- The very good start for this defense and the insane 5 turnovers they registered in the game
- So much more
As always, you can find the podcast wherever fine podcasts are available or you can listen below:
If you aren’t yet subscribed, now would be a good time to do so: Click the link on your platform of choice to subscribe: