The Indianapolis Colts still haven’t won a season opener since 2014. On the plus side, last week, they managed not to lose their season opener for the first time since that season. This week, the Colts are facing a Jaguars team they have failed to beat on the road since 2014. I suspect team owner Jim Irsay has made it clear that another tie isn’t going to be enough. This franchise needs to get the early season-slump monkey off its back and wash the nasty taste of Week 18, 2021, from its mouth.
1 p.m. ET on Sunday, Sept. 18, 2022
- TIAA Bank Field
- 1 TIAA Bank Field Dr, Jacksonville, FL 32202
- Capacity: 67,164
- Regional Channel: CBS
- Play-by-play: Tom McCarthy
- Color analyst: Tiki Barber
TV Streaming Options
- NFL+ allows you to watch LIVE out-of-market preseason games, LIVE local and prime-time regular-season and postseason games on your phone or tablet, the best NFL programming on-demand, and more! Wherever you are, this is how you football! Learn more about NFL+.
- NFL Game Pass offers replays of every game, available as soon as the live broadcast ends. Start your free trial and cancel at any time.
Please check your local TV listings to confirm availability. Geographic and device restrictions apply. Local & primetime games only. Data charges may apply.
93.5 and 107.5 FM The Fan, 97.1 HANK FM, and WFNI 1070-AM The Fan
SiriusXM Channel 813
- Play-by-Play: Matt Taylor
- Color Analyst: Rick Venturi
- Sideline: Larra Overton
Radio Streaming Options
- Fans in the Colts Home Market can listen to the local broadcast on the Colts App and Colts.com.
- Fans everywhere can listen to the local broadcast of the game on Colts.com (Desktop Only).
- NFL+: Live game audio (home, away & national calls) for every game of the season. Sign up for a free trial.
Colts are listed as 3-point favorites by DraftKings Sportsbook as of this writing. For updated lines, please visit DraftKings Sportsbook.